Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Last Visit to Toronto for a Year

Whew, what a trip to Toronto this past weekend. Very fun. I got to hang out with mostly everybody one last time.

I had dinner at Terroni on Saturday and Kalendar on Sunday. It was my first time at both places and each meal was excellent.

The Fresh staff party at the Beaver on Sunday night was pretty funny and definitely made more enjoyable by the drink tickets that were being handed out.

I've got one last night in Uxbridge to spend with friends and parents and then it's down to Toronto tomorrow to write the exams for my Athabasca correspondence courses. And then off to Pearson for a lovely eight or so hour flight.

I'll be waking up in London Thursday morning. Joy.

I wonder if London will have anything fun to do. Probably not; I hear not much ever goes on there.

- Kasza

2 comments:

RZY said...

so im assuming you are there and arrived safely. i hope they served you something decent to eat on the plane...

now go have adventures so we can read all about them.

much love to you, dearest kasza!
xo

Thekazz said...

keep in touch son.

we love you

Dad