Saturday, March 15, 2008

Two Weeks of Uxbridge

I've been in Uxbridge for the last two weeks and I'm starting to miss the comforts of the city. It's been good hanging out with Ken though; I rarely got see that guy for last two years. I got to play hockey with him and Heath and some Newmarket skaters which was slightly embarrassing/frustrating. Years of working at a desk have not maintained a body that can handle skating quickly for more than thirty seconds. It was fun to be out on skates and shooting a puck again though.

I, Ken, Heath, Mandy and whoever else happens to be at O'Grady's tonight will be celebrating St. Patty's Day early this year; should be a good time. They better have green beer.

Kurt and James are coming up to enjoy the awesomeness of Uxbridge next Thursday and then I'll head back to the city with them on Saturday for the last goodbyes and the Fresh party on Sunday. I've also got to grab a few things from MEC for the trip.

Departure is eleven days away.

-Kasza

No comments: